Day Hiking Columbia River Gorge Book by Craig Romano
Please place orders of books separate from other products for the MEDIA MAIL shipping option. You can order multiple books in one order and get this rate, but you can not include other types of products.
I love this book. It is perfect for when you know you want to go on a hike but you don't have a hike in mind and you do not want to sit looking at a computer screen to figure it out. You can also take it with you on the road and trail so you have all of the directions right there with you. Though centered around the Gorge, it has listings of trails both north and south of the Gorge as well. One feature I love is it tells you if camping/backpacking is okay on the trails. 256 pages. 7"x5".
- 100 day hikes on both sides of the river
- extensive year-round hiking options
- trails in the National Scenic Area, Silver Star Scenic Area, Trapper Creek, Clark County, and beyond
- easy-to-read icons for waterfalls, views, dog-friendly trails, and more
- detailed driving directions and trail maps
- info on flora and fauna, the unusual Gorge winds, and its abundance of waterfalls